Situated in the strategically located industrial area of Panchkula, Haryana (A satellite town of Chandigarh-250 Kms. North of Delhi), RR Gears has state of the art infrastructure and machining capabilities. The company sources all its steel & forgings from ISO/TS certified OE suppliers. As illustrated in the company tag line “The Precision Experts”, the company has the following machining capabilities:
- CNC Turning centres for precise linear dimensions.
- Manual Lathes for Roughing and other allied operations.
- Facing and Centering for various shafts and axle shafts.
- Vertical Broaching with capacity upto 16 tonnes .
- Gear Hobbing machines with all PLC controls for accurate gear sizes.
- Spline Hobbing machines for various spline/axle cutting operations.
- High Speed Gear Shaping machines.
- Gear Shaving Machines producing “K” / Straight profiles.
- Tooth rounding, deburring and chamfering machines.
- Sealed Quench Furnaces for case carburizing accommodating 700 Kg of net weight.
- Induction Hardening machines with variable frequencies (Medium frequency and high frequency).
- Milling Machines.
- Vertical Machining Centres for drilling & reaming.
- SPM’s for drilling, countering.
- Tool and cutter grinders.
- Internal and Bore grinders.
- Cylindrical and Angular grinders.
The company also has 100% power backup and is constantly adding more infrastructure in its aim to further expand capacities and introduce the best available technologies in gear cutting and other manufacturing processes. In the coming years the company plans to add dry cutting machines to further enhance its quality levels and in a way fulfil its commitment to customers for being pioneering in technology in the industry. Further, more sealed quench furnaces would be added to expand capacities besides other machinery.